Upcoming Events and Interview Opportunities
Check out some of our upcoming events, information sessions, and interview opportunities!
Whether you are seeking a job now or just want to make sure you are well positioned to get hired at a later time, this boot camp will prepare you to get hired!
What is the EMS Boot Camp?
- Hands-on Networking, Resume, and Job Interview skills
- Meet local Employers one-on-one
- Connect with other goal-oriented CCU students
- Be the first to sign up for EMS job placement services
- FREE Food, FREE Job Coaching, FREE Housing
Why work during college?
- Learn necessary life skills
- College retention rates are higher
- Build your resume
- Gain professional experience
Why use EMS?
- Guaranteed interview!
- 200+ Employers
- Job coaching
- Average $11/hour
- Earn Elective Credit
On-campus interviews with our employers are an easy way to get ahead. Rather than filling out an application and waiting to hear back, you can go straight to an interview with the employer. If you are interested in interviewing with one of our employers coming to the CCU campus, click the image for that position to schedule an interview.
Interview Checklist Items
For your interview, you will need to bring:
#1 – Current Resume
- Copies of your most current resume – If you do not have a resume, copy and paste the resume template from our resources page into a Word document to edit and personalize it.
#2 – Your schedule
#3 – i9 eligibility documents
- Your i9 eligibility documents – You MUST provide acceptable i9 verification documents in their unexpired, original, and uncopied form.
Follow Us on Social Media
We post job opportunities and upcoming events