ON CAMPUS INTERVIEWS FOR OFF CAMPUS JOB OPPORTUNITIES
On-campus interviews with our employers are an easy way to get ahead. Rather than filling out an application and waiting to hear back, you can go straight to an interview with the employer. If you are interested in interviewing with one of our employers coming to the CCU campus!
Village at Belmar
Sign up HERE for a interview with Village at Belmar on January 23rd, 2-5pm for the following positions!
Resident Care Associates and Server Positions:
Are you passionate about serving the elderly? We have a couple positions for you with a brand new facility only a 5-10 minute walk from campus! This is a great opportunity to love a community in need of company, a friendly face, and stellar customer service.
– Resident Care Associates: Pay: $11/hr; Hours: Part time; Location: 5-10 minute walk from campus; REF# 837
– Server: Pay: $11/hr; Hours: Part time; Location: 5-10 minute walk from campus; REF# 836
Coming to CCU January 25th and 26th
For the 2018 Summer Internship Interviews!!!!!!!
Here’s what you need to know
(Don’t skim, you won’t Win—please read all details below)
Application Packets are due to Kristi Bowen by Wednesday Januray 17th!!!
- Cover Letter
- 3 References with your resume—all references will be checked by EMS staff, please make sure to notify your references that they will be receiving an email within the next 1-2 weeks.
- Read and Sign the attached Employer Satisfaction Agreement
- Email all above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, Jan 12
- Need a professional resume, cover letter or reference page? Use one of the templates and samples provided on the EMS Resource page! Just a heads-up: 1-2 hours is typically necessary to create a professional resume.
- Interviews will be Thursday, January 25th and Friday, January 26th for qualified candidates. Appointments will be scheduled via email communication from EMS Staff. Remember to check your email frequently!
- All Majors are encouraged to apply! And we mean EVERYONE!
Interview Checklist Items
For your interview, you will need to bring:
#1 – Current Resume
- Copies of your most current resume – If you do not have a resume, copy and paste the resume template from our resources page into a Word document to edit and personalize it.
#2 – Your schedule
- Your schedule of when you are available to work – Fill out the Availability to Work form
#3 – i9 eligibility documents
- Your i9 eligibility documents – You MUST provide acceptable i9 verification documents in their unexpired, original, and uncopied form.