What is Employment Management Services?
To help Colorado Christian University’s students succeed in the competitive workplace while partnering with and providing local, national, and international employers with exceptional job candidates.
For our students and alumni:
- Gain hands-on experience in a professional workplace setting.
- Professional development including career coaching, resume tips, and interview training.
- Offset the cost of tuition and student loans with earned income.
- Current students can fulfill elective credits by working at a job placement through EMS.
- Develop the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and professional attributes required to be successful in today’s workforce.
For our employers:
- Our pool of job candidates have demonstrated outstanding integrity and work ethic.
- We refer to you only pre-qualified candidates who fulfill your needs and requirements, with no guesswork involved.
- Cost effective — candidate matching and placement services are available to our partnering employers at zero cost.
- Train the future workforce — be a part of developing workers who will positively contribute the community.
First and foremost, employers are treated as the client for EMS. We engage on a personal level with our employers to foster highly functioning and beneficial relationships. We know this works, because without any advertising, EMS has grown from three employer partnerships to over 200 partnerships — in only six years.
The Matching Process
We emphasize finding student and alumni candidates who are a good fit for the jobs offered by our partnering employers. For us, the matching process needs to fit on all sides to be truly successful. Because we work directly with employers, we are able to match our candidate’s needs and skills with the businesses that will be the best fit for both the student, as an employee, and the employer.
The EMS staff meets with each of our candidates before going through the matching process — which may include reference checks in addition to professional development. We value our employer partnerships and want all of our placements to be a success.
EMS serves students in all majors and class levels to find a position that will set them up for success in attaining a college degree as well as success in their future career field.
We’re helping change the future for CCU students and Colorado employers one placement at a time, and we invite you to join us today!